TANKMEN 5.5 TANKMEN 5.5

Randomness

I love randomness

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

That's how you mock someone

To go to this effort and to this extent of mocking reviews from people who don't realize that you're supposed to take this site as seriously as you do a Mario game is wonderful to me.

I love it when people with high educations and thought processes actually waste time to justify the intelligence behind mocking LOL!

Very well done, and I hope to be able to do that type of animation properly. Good stuff!

Xionic Madness 4 Part-2 Xionic Madness 4 Part-2

Killer Instinct?

Total awesomeness just on the Killer Instinct alone. Good stuff.

Craftmine: Good Grief Craftmine: Good Grief

Don't get it but

Hey I don't have to understand everything to love the animation ....great job

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

Awesome

I hope you submit this to an actual anime company. Like Funimation. It would be a great great anime.

//Necropolis Xenophobe //Necropolis Xenophobe

This is what Im sayin

There is absolutely no way how you haven't sold this story as of yet. You must turn this into a video game series, and/or the next new line of anime. We do not see black power characters too often and you have essentially set up a thorough story line that is inclusive of a well thought out plot. The under tones of xmen coupled with a world that's going to hell in gasoline drawers...it needs to be a series of some kind.

JazLyte responds:

Hahaha thanks alot man. You have no idea, I would love to see this made into a 26-Episode cartoon series packed with action and critically acclaimed like Cowboy Bebop and Champloo, buuuuuut not quite yet. That aside, the way you described Necropolis, "a world that's going to hell in gasoline drawers...", I couldn't ask for a better interpretation of my story. You sir, have won a cigarette.